Friday, March 2, 2012

Nicki Releases “Roman Reloaded” Album Cover Art



Dated:  2 March 2012

Nicki Releases “Roman Reloaded” Album Cover Art

Can I ask one question?  Who let’s Nicki Minaj out the house without leashing her first?  Rap’s one and only Raptress {for the moment} has yet again gone against the grain of sanity.  Her “Pink Friday:  Roman Reloaded” album cover art (pictured above) looks like the work of a deranged “pre-schooler”.  If different is what she was going for, she is definitely “WINNING” in that category.  I just can’t see it as an actual album cover; maybe a promo or magazine shoot, but not an album cover.  Isn’t the purpose of an album cover to lure you in or give you some semblance of what the album is going to be about?  Based on this cover art, I would assume her album is going to be a hot mess!!  Now don’t get me wrong…I’m a fan of Nicki’s lyrics and style…when she’s human.  However, let’s be honest, she is doing the most, right now!! I don’t know maybe I’m being too hard on the Young Money First Lady…sound off and let me know how y’all feel about the new album cover.  My personal opinion…waaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment