Saturday, March 3, 2012

Limp Bizkit = YMCMB...Really?


Dated:  3 March 2012

Lil Wayne + Fred Durst = YMCMB

I know I'm late, but I couldn't resist commenting on this one.  Sooooo apparently Birdman has added to his ever growing repertoire of artist in the Cash Money camp, and signed Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit to his label.  I'm confused...why, what, who...never mind.  Birdman and Wayne are Capitalist.  Where ever they see the potential for revenue they are on it like a sunburn.  Signing the rock/rap group Limp Bizkit just adds to the diversity of their portfolio, so I guess its a good move. I ain't mad atcha' Birdman...a little confused, but not mad.  Supposedly Wayne and Limp Bizkit will be dropping a collaborative tune (titled: 'Ready To Go') on us next week via the INTERNET.  I will be sure to post it because I am super anxious to hear what that jointing together will birth in the way of muzak...what do y'all think about Limp Bizkit signing to Cash Money?  Sound off!!


S/N:  Wayne also dropped a proverbial bug in the media's ear when he mentioned that Ashanti might be next to sign to him and Birdman's record label...stay tuned for more on that one!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment