Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Octavia Spencer: "WINNING" at the Oscars


Dated:  29 February 2012

"WINNING" at the Oscars

Can I get a round of applause for the lovely Mrs. Octavia Spencer!!  Octavia took home her first Oscar win in the "Best Supporting Actress" category at the 2012 Academy Awards ceremony on this past Sunday night.  Her role in "The Help" was critically acclaimed and let me go on record as saying the Sista definitely deserved to be ranked amongst the best!  She is now grouped with the likes of Sidney Poitier, Denzel Washington, Halle Berry, Jennifer Hudson and Whoopi Goldberg...just to name a few.  Not a bad List to be apart of, if I do say so myself.  Congrats Mrs. Spencer!!! Having seen the movie myself, I agree whole-hearted with her Oscar win.  Do you think Octavia Spencer was the best choice for "Best Supporting Actress"?  Why or why not?

Check out some more pics below of Octavia's special moment:








No comments:

Post a Comment